And if you really need several "steps" of filtration you can always design
your own filters/wrappers with filters for Array or ArrayCollection.

R.

On 1/4/07, michrx7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I have an arraycollection(myArray) and I need to filter it dynamically
based on multiple criteria from user selections. How do you set
multiple filterFunctions on the array collection?

I tried calling one filter function, then refreshing and calling
another and refreshing, but it only remembers the 2nd filter function.