Hello All,

I have an extreme need, to place some simple controls - where the Title
normally appears within a Panel or TitleWindow.  To further clarify, the
top area where the "x" would appear, if you had the "close" button
visible (in the case of a TitleWindow).

I know that these are containers, and all the controls they contain,
typically would appear within the "display area" - but when space is
super tight, it's a terrible waste to not use that beautiful blank space
that appears all the way across the top.  And in some cases, it would
actually look more appropriate - like in my particular case, a DataGrid
appearing in the main display area - and a Search TextInput, in the
blank space above (that I am referring to in this post).

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any information offered on this topic,

Mike