I'm NOT running CF but I did have this strange error after migrating
to 2.0.1:

"The services configuration includes a channel-definition
'my-polling-amf' that has an endpoint with a context_root token but a
context root has not been defined..."

and the solution by tomlane for a similiar error for CF users resolved
that,

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/flexteam/archives/2007/01/migrating_to_20.cfm

so that now I'm also able to see the incompatible override errors.
Now I understand what's meant by 'incompatible workspace'...need to
re-create the projects in the workspace from scratch...after removing
the below mentioned Flex Builder 2 folder from the Documents folder.