I basically do the same thing but I use a Windows server, PHP and Apache2
header rewriting to make it really pretty. If that setup is something you
are interested in seeing the code for I would be glad to share it. I almost
posted it here but I'm afraid of what might happen to me if I submit PHP
code to an MXML/AS3 list. Worlds Colliding! ;o)

-Andy