Anyone know what the maximum precision of a Slider component is? I'm
building an app where the users need to manipulate values that are
very small. For example, the range of possible values for one variable
is 0.000089 - 0.000100. When I set the Slider.minimum = 0.000089 and
the Slider.maximum = 0.000100, the Slider appears to interpret both
values as zeroes. So the thumb sits at the left end of the slider, no
matter what Slider.value is. And when you drag the thumb to the right,
it snaps back to the left as soon as you release the mouse button.
Does anyone have a way of overcoming this limitation? (Am I missing
something obvious in the docs?)