From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dirk Eismann
Sent: Tuesday, 09 January, 2007 21:44
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] flex2ant

You might want to use the eclipse.incrementalBuild Task that comes with
Eclipse. This allows to invoke the incremental Flex Builder compiler from
within Ant. This gives you the same compilation performance as using "Build
Automatically" plus adds all the nice stuff you can achieve with Ant :-)

Check my blog post here:
<http://www.richinternet.de/blog/index.cfm?entry=2B7613A8-C687-AF8E-B98552AF
89BBE463>
http://www.richinternet.de/blog/index.cfm?entry=2B7613A8-C687-AF8E-B98552AF8
9BBE463

You'll only need to make sure that Ant runs in the same JRE as the
workspace.

Dirk.

  _____