Colin,

Yeah that list is mainly for documentation, there's another one;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cairngorm-devel/

I think it is more than necessary to be able to execute commands from within commands.

There's a class in the framework, com.adobe.cairngorm.commands.SequenceCommand that should give you the guidelines you are looking for.

Regards,

Bjorn