Hi,

I've found the fix. The release notes for version 2.0.1 say that a
secure AMP channel should have the
<add-no-cache-headers>false</add-no-cache-headers>
attribute set. When it is set for some reason first attempt to send
request fails and a subsequent one succeeds.
To fix that I configured IE to not cache encrypted pages.
Then everything works fine. It seems that this is really what fixes
this issue since taking out the attriute does change anything.

Cheers,
Bartek

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=fdc7b5c&pss=rss_flashplayer_fdc7b5c