You got it doug.  Thats why i copy the services-config.xml file to a local
directory in my project and use the -services to tell flex builder how to
find it.  When I create  a new project I tell flex builder its a normal
project then I add the -services as a compiler argument.

This allows me to develop different applications for different servers
without having to manage them all in my main cf services-config file.

simeon