Hi

Can anyone help with configuration of SSL in flex application that
connects to web services over https? Actually, I have the problem with
Internet Explorer (in Firefox it's all OK), because every time I load
my flex client I recieve an error message saying:

[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error"
faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Unable to load WSDL. If
currently online, please verify the URI and/or format of the WSDL
(https://localhost:8443/recrutidoo/services/CVService?wsdl)"]
        at mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/::dispatchFault()
        at
mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::httpFaultHandler()
        at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()
        at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()
        at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
        at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/errorHandler()
        at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::redirectEvent()

I've read about problems with self-signed certificates (I'm using it),
but adding them to trusted certs didn't fix the problem.

Iva also tried to follow suggestions listed here:
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/lin/archives/flex/security/index.cfm ,
but they also didn't solve the problem.

Any hints will be very helpful.

Dominik Kornas