From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Robin Burrer
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 7:05 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] should cairngorm commands call other commands.

 Hi all,

I'm working on flex application using the cairngorm framework and I ask
myself if commands should call other commands.

E.g. another event is triggered in the result method of the command.
Note that I actually run in this problem when I try to handle my client
application logic, not for server requests.

I started sending new cairngorm events in the on result method of my
commands but actually I find this approach rather messy.

Should I dispatch all events in my views? That however means that my
views are handling some of my application logic. I think they are not
supposed to do that...

Or should I create a new form commands that only manage other commands?
That would add another level of complexity though ...

Robin