If you are running out of memory in plugin, you can increase the memory for
Eclipse with the additional VM argument: "-Xmx768m", which lets it use up to
768MB of memory. If you have less free memory, adjust accordingly.

More on that here:
http://ist.berkeley.edu/as/ag/tools/howto/install-eclipse-win.html