you can push your array into an ArrayCollection and bind that to your grid

On 1/17/07, stevehousefl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Using Cairngorm 2....

I have a datagrid in my view that is bound to an array in my model
object. My app adds a new item to the array, but the datagrid is not
updated. I see that this may not be possible using arrays and that
arraycollections are recommended. What is the best way to bind
(something) to this array and get the datagrid to update? Any advice?

FYI... The property is an array because it is linked to a ColdFusion
component array property. I tried using Array Collection on my model
object, but it would not convert.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

--