They will have to change.

I am searching myself for an all-in-one.

But currently I am using hostmysite.com for ColdFusion and
influxis.com for FMS, am searching for a host provider that offers all
three:

ColdFusion
FMS
FDS

Jon Alexander
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Luis Rodriguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks for the feedback!
>
> They already have 2 asp.net servers, it's their preference, we'll see...
>
> -Luis

             Hi Luis,

http://coenraets.org/blog/2006/10/building-collaborative-applications-with-flex-data-services-and-flash-media-server/