Hi, everybody.

Interesting thing that just recently we had discussion at our team
about code-behind and why should we use it or use not. The point we
are at the moment is: we've used code-behind more like legacy related
thing from Flex 1.5 (FlexBuilder) and now we've got a lot of classes
which simply copy several properties. Definitely it's not very
object-oriented. And now the idea is NOT to use code-behind where
possible. The discussion continues so it's very interesting to hear
different opinion. As far as I understand while developing components
trying make them atomic and not overweight Script block looks not so
bad.

R.