Are you using CF 7.02?  The version of CF you're using will influence
what solution you use.

But regardless, you need to create a bindable As class that the form
fields can be bound to like

[Bindable]
public class User
{
    public function User()
    {

    }
    public var FirstName:String = "";
    public var LastName:String = "";
    public var Email:String = "";
}

This object would be instantiated on your app start up. It needs to be
in a scope accessible by your form.

When you pull over your result from CF, you populate it with your data.

user.FirstName = event.result.FirstName, etc.

Your form elements would be already bound to the members of the user
object.

<mx:TextInput text="{user.FirstName}"/>, etc.

HTH,

Jeff