Thanks Douglas,

Thanks for the response.

In that case, how people deal with the fact that hibernate expect IDs with
null value instead of 0?
Or maybe I'm missing something?

On 1/19/07, Douglas McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  Hi Carlos,

I can't be of much help but I can tell you...

> Or maybe there's a way in FDS2 to configure default value to null?

... that you can probably forget this option. FDS converts null values
to zero when it converts AS objects to Java objects, and the only
workaround is to have code on the java side that converts zeros back to
nulls. There are discussions about why this is the case in the archive
if you want to do some searching...

Douglas

Douglas McCarroll

CairngormDocs.org Webmaster