Hi Everyone,
I'm very new to Adobe Flex.  I'm trying to run the sample code
supplied here:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/coldfusion/articles/multifile_upload.html

Of course the upload script is written in coldfusion but I need it in
PHP.  I've tried very basic upload scripts as well as this one:
http://codycodingcowboy.cahlan.com/files/php_fileuploads.html

When I compile, I'm able to browse files, get the file size, but when
I click upload or cancel I get
[SecurityErrorEvent type = "securityError" bubbles = false cancelable
= false eventPhase = 2 text = "Error #2049"]

I guess I'm still unclear as to how the PHP is supposed to communicate
with Flex if the script is not returning XML.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated... even a simple single file upload sample code.

Thanks