Somewhere in the last couple of days I've seen something and I can't
remember where. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. It was
a list of items, each a single line. The user could expand the item to show
details on it, in list, by either clicking the item or a triangle to the
right of the item (I can't remember which). Does this sound familiar to
anyone?

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Gliddy glub gloopy / Nibby nabby noopy / La la la lo lo / Sabba sibby sabba