A better VM... Now community can also contribute to Virtual Machine...so
things should be more standard, fast and good..

What does it mean to me as ActionScript developer? I can use my existing
skills and write code in other environment which uses
Tamarin<http://www.mozilla.org/projects/tamarin/>
.

I liked the Manish Jethani's post on this:
http://mannu.livejournal.com/382940.html

-abdul