Hello all,

I am trying to create a Form that can sense when a change in the Data
has been made.

My Form is comprised mainly of TextInputs, in addition to a few other
types of controls.  Every single control's DataProvider is tied to the
same ValueObject - and I want to trigger a local "dataChanged:Boolean"
variable, so I can prompt the user to save their changes if they want to
close the Form before saving.

This is easy enough with the ArrayCollection, as the Collection_Change
Event takes care of this.

But how about a ValueObject?

I know I could tie an Event Listener to each TextInput residing on the
Control, and broadcast a Change Event there, but that seems a tad
overkill.  It would seem more logical, to tie some type of Listener to
the ValueObject itself, but I don't think there is anything inherently
built into this generic class, that provides for this functionality.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Mike