I hope so, but usually they are answering faster... ;)
i do not know, but this is older issue, that is all about Flash Player
dialogs localization. Other issue that it isn't possible to localize any
text in settings or express install dialog windows. I understand that
English is leading language in the world but is it so hard for Adobe as huge
company to make translations to world languages...

On 22/01/07, Abdul Qabiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I hope someone from Flash Player team is listening to us...

--
Best regards,
Oleg Filipchuk