Hi folks,

Since the 2.0.1 update for Flex 2, just what features that can only be
found on Eclipse 3.2 are you using that make life easier for you? Or
is the Flex Builder 2 updated good enough? I haven't migrated my
machine just yet so any thoughts as to which side is better to take
are appreciated. Is it better to send in for the plug-in and exchange
my CD or should I just go ahead and use the updater and keep with the
Eclipse v3.1.2?

Also I saw in the release notes that BEA Weblogic and one of the IBM
Rational versions is supported with the plug-in. I personally haven't
used either but I am evaluating MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench and
wondered if anyone has tried the Flex Plug-in here.

Thanks for the opinions,
Robert