Hello,

I've been building an application that utilizes data grids.  For some
reason the fields that are set visible="false" are displaying when the
data is populated using a data collection and data is updated. This just
started occurring when I did the updated with Flex Builder.  Anyone else
see this?  If so what did you do to correct?

<mx:DataGrid id="gridEmployees" dataProvider="{searchCollection}"
width="90%" height="100%">
      <mx:columns>
       <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Emp No" dataField="EmpNo"
width="60" />
       <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Name" dataField="Name" />
       <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Job Title" dataField="JobTitle"/>
       <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="PersonID" dataField="PersonID"
visible="false"/>
       <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="PersonUUID" dataField="PersonUUID"
visible="false"/>
      </mx:columns>
     </mx:DataGrid>

Thanks,