Hi,

You can do this with the VerticalAxisRenderer. For example:

<mx:LineChart x="10" y="63" id="myLineChart" width="473" height="106"
dataProvider="{myDataArrayCollection}">
   <mx:verticalAxisRenderer>
      <mx:AxisRenderer id="myVerticalAxisRenderer" placement="right" />
   </mx:verticalAxisRenderer>
   <mx:verticalAxis>
      <!-- To have an autoscaling vertical axis that doesn't have to
start at 0 -->
      <mx:LinearAxis baseAtZero="false" autoAdjust="true" />
   </mx:verticalAxis>
   <mx:series>
      <mx:LineSeries displayName="Series 1" yField="valueProperty"/>
   </mx:series>
</mx:LineChart>

HTH,
Bastiaan