I have a tile list that displays picture thumbnails. As I scroll down
through this list by using my mouse wheel on about 3-rd - 4th page I
get an error. I used to get this error right away in 2.0 but now I am
using 2.0.1 and the issue is less reproducible.

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
        at
mx.controls.listClasses::TileBase/mx.controls.listClasses:TileBase::configureScrollBars()
        at
mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::updateDisplayList()
        at
mx.controls.listClasses::TileBase/mx.controls.listClasses:TileBase::updateDisplayList()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()
        at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::validateDisplayList()
        at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
        at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()