It's very interesting.
I thought the flex job in the Europe or America is so hot.
I hope that these chances give more people in my country.
In China, the Flex spread so fast...

2007/1/24, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

   "My goal this year is to get everyone a serious Flex job. It is the
best way to spread Flex and it helps developers and companies succeed. "

...Or make your current job a serious Flex job =:)  Flex is starting to
take off here at the Bank, and I'm working my way into more of it and trying
to increase the momentum. Keep up the great work Ted!

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness