I don't know if anybody else has signed up for the Flex 3 beta, but does
anyone else feel that Flex 3 is a little bit too close to Flex 2?

I was discussing this with an editor of a PC magazine, here in the UK,
and he was very surprised.

I'm assuming Adobe will not be charging much for upgrades from 2 to 3
and is it really such a good idea to be going up a whole new version
when Flex 2 has literally been around for months, not even years.

I really would like Adobe to comment on this as this seems a bit messed
up. Can they assure the community that there will be a minor charge for
upgrading from 2 to 3?

Adam