Jeff,

I think the problem is that i'm not able to connect from the browser,
to the app. server, so logging is also not possible. Keep getting the
connection failed.
Now when i start up the application, i get a flash box asking where
the debugger or host application is running, on localhost or on a ip
address i can enter. I tried both, but it keeps popping up . When i
press cancel , it gives the error : 'A connection to the debugger or
profiler could not be established by Adobe Flash Player 9'.

Then, in the first window i get the error i mentioned earlier, and
then , after hitting continue i get the error

# Error 2007 Parameter source must be non-null.

I'm getting really desperate here :-(

If i find something, i'll let you know.

Chris.