I just downloaded CF Report Builder and tried to do a quick sample
report using the report wizard. I was able to connect via RDS to a CF
server on the same machine and tested the query successfully. The
problem is trying to preview the report. I get a Preview Report window
with the message "Loading..". Then an Internet Explorer Script Error
window pops up with the message that "An error occurred on this page."
Line 2
Char 1
Error Invalid character
Code 0
URL http://localhost/Tes1tCFReport <==my report name.
The report is save in c:\inetpub\wwwroot on the same machine.
I'm using IE 7.

I also installed CF Report Builder on my laptop and got exactly the
same result. Any help on getting past this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Art Hierl