We need to do a better job of being more open about releases and
allowing our customers to participate openly in shaping the products.
I think you will see that the development and delivery of Flex 3 will
be a great change in this regard. We are opening up and there are some
great things in store.

If you ever have an Adobe issue, email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I read
every single email and will do my best to help.

Cheers,

Ted :)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Merrill, Jason"