Sounds to me like you need one of these:

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Ant_Tasks
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Compiler_Shell

Just released!

Shan

Derek Vadneau wrote:

Hi all,

I have Flex Builder 2 but I need to start using the command-line
compilers to produce projects that are being integrated with a build
system.

However, when I try running from the command-line I get this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: flex2/tools/C
ompiler (Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

The above is what I get after running one of the samples included in
the Flex SDK 2 directory. I tried my own projects with the same
result.

I'm not sure what's going on here. Looks like something about the
version of JRE I have. Am I right in this assumption? If so, what is
required for the Flex 2 SDK? I couldn't find anything about requiring
JRE on the SDK pages on Adobe.

--

Derek Vadneau