Need help here. Spent all weekend looking at this, and I know I'm just
missing something. I've got a small photo gallery app with two
components. One component grabs all the 'albums' from the db on
initialize and displays them in a TileList. When you click on one of
the tiles, the second component should fire off a request to the
HTTPService to get the images that belong to that album and display them.

At this point, I've tried everything I can think of. I thought I found
the answer in passing the album id to a form on the second component
and firing the lookup on the change event. For some reason, however,
it will only fire if I key in the album id by hand.

Anyone have any ideas?
TIA
-c-