But that will result in a GET method call and severely limit the data
you can send.

Instead do:

private function doSend(xlData:XMLList):void

  var oRequest:Object = new Object();

  for (var i:int=0;i< xlData.length();i++) {

    xmlCur = xlData [i];

    oRequest [EMAIL PROTECTED] = [EMAIL PROTECTED];

  }

  srv.send(oRequest);

Tracy