Hi,

How do I set the selectedIndex of a <mx:ComboBox> equal to that of what
comes back in the result from a remote object call when the component is
loaded??

In my array I have the user's "state_code" and if they have a value for
that I want to set the selectedIndex to that value.  Seems as if it
should be simple enough.  I am *thinking* I would need a function to do
this that would get called upon "creationComplete", but maybe someone
can provide a code snippet on how I would go about this.

I have this in my form:

<mx:FormItem label="City / State" direction="vertical">

         <mx:TextInput id="city" text="{model.UserArray[0].city}"/>

         <mx:ComboBox id="state_code" dataProvider="{model.stateList}"
labelField="stateName"/>

</mx:FormItem>

Thanks,

-Malik