Hi,

Really weird problem here... I have two webservices defined in my
Services.mxml in my cairngorm-based app.

One services is a nuSoap created one. The other is a Java-based
CapeClear created service.

I've only just 'plugged' the nuSoap one in. Prior to that, the Java
one was perfectly fine.

But now, when the app executes the 'loadWSDL' prior to firing off an
operation on the webservice, it gives an error.

The weird thing... if I run the app in debug - even with no
breakpoints - the app runs fine - no errors.

Any ideas ?

If it helps - the error I get is this:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null
object reference.
        at com.db.optool.business::Services/__PmreService_fault()
        at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchE
ventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc::AbstractService/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc.soap.mxml::WebService/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.rpc.soap::WebService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::w
sdlFaultHandler()
        at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchE
ventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/::dispatchFault()
        at
mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::h
ttpFaultHandler()
        at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchE
ventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::d
ispatchRpcEvent()
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::f
aultHandler()
        at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()
        at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
        at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/securityErrorHandler()
        at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchE
ventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::redirectEvent()

Thanks,

Jamie.