For everyone who was interested in seeing more samples of real Flex
applications and the extent to which you can skin up Flex using all
the built in features, check out Cynergy TV.  The first episode is the
Flex Showcase and shows a small handful of apps we have built over the
last year with Flex.

http://www.cynergysystems.com/blogs/page/davewolf?entry=i_ll_show_you_mine

http://www.cynergysystems.tv
http://www.cynergytv.com

CynergyTV itself is a Flex2 as well.  We will be hosting many more
episodes including tutorials, panels, and more samples and examples.

Cheers,

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.