Thanks for reply, but i guess that's not exactly what I need.
I'm making resize frame, so I just need to stick 4 corners in they positions
and sides at full height. So this is not exactly skinning thing.
And i don't think this is custom scale9, custom would be if I would resize
all objects scriptically within resize handler which is other option.
All I am trying to do is just apply Rectangle to scale9Grid property, not
big deal. but it doesn't work somehow.

Janis