I have been secretly working on an html component for the last 2 months that
is close to release. It has support for iframes but also support for
straight html without iframes. I will be doing a beta in a few weeks and
post a link to examples in the next couple of days. I've tested a bunch of
cool features (beta) but I can only work on about one more before beta. So
check my blog in the next few days http://www.judahfrangipane.com and leave
some good comments.