Doug,

Thanks for that. Problem solved. I tried calling a function from the
attribute source before, but didn't add the curly braces.

On 1/31/07, Doug Lowder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Try the following in the icons.mxml file:

<mx:Image id="image_id" x="20" height="20" source="{
data.file_extension=='php'? php : folder}" />

If that works, I'm sure it will get you on your way to a complete
solution.  Good luck!

Doug