In Flex is there a way to determine if a user has made any input to any
control on a page without having to check each individual control?  My
app. makes use of several TabNavigators with several tabs in each and I
would like a way to tell which tabs have changes, if any, when the user
clicks Submit instead of reading the state of every control on every
page.

What I'm hoping for is something like an uber-event handler that I
could register every control on a page with, in addition to the
control's individual event handler.  In the uber-event handler I could
simply record that something had changed on that page and maybe keep
track of which controls need to be read on Submit.

Thanks.