Hi,

I have a sample online. Very scaled down, but replicates the error and
where it would occur in my application.

http://seanrea.net/ModuleTest/ModuleTest.html

Clicking on the two buttons will switch between children of a
viewstack. If you click on '2', you should get the HistoryManager error.

A RAR of the project is here:

http://seanrea.net/ModuleTest.rar

(sorry, couldn't put the source in one file since there are several
modules involved.)

Although I load the modules using <mx:ModuleLoader
url="/path/to/module"/>, I did try loading them manually in AS and
still got the error.

I have tried setting historyManagerEnabled = false on the TabNavigator
to no avail.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Bjorn Schultheiss