If it's for a Data DVD with the data being hard-coded or XML on the disk,
sure you can do it with Flex 2. If you're wanting it to play in a standalone
DVD player, I'm afraid your only option would be to use a DVD authoring
tool, like DVD Studio Pro (apple) or Encore DVD (pc) and it's going to be
very limited in the level of interactivity.