I'll just throw this out there.
One of my clams (somewhere in this thread) was "The only time you aren't connected is in an airplane." Every airport I've been in recently has had wi-fi. I assume this is becoming standard. I think Adobe is shelling out a lot of effort just for the sake of providing people the ability to work in an airplane. There must be something else to it that I do not yet see.