Jack

Where were you able to download the rough draft?  Is it available for anyone
to download?

On 2/5/07, Jack OMelia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  FWIW, the rough draft of Programming Flex 2 was just updated to 295
pages and 11 chapters. I just downloaded it but haven't been able to
look at it yet.

As far as Flex TFTS, I am about halfway through it and I like the book
alot. I am NOT a true developer, but a designer with dabblings in PHP
and JSP so the step by step format of the book is helpful. Plus I've
corresponded with the authors a few times and they've been very
helpful. I can see though how a real developer would want more of a
reference book and Programming Flex 2 looks to be more like that.

~Jack

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Andrey