> I think that Adobe should seriously consider revising their
licensing to work on multiple platforms.

one would think so, yes, especially since what we're talking about is
just a plug-in to a cross-platform (and free) IDE.

> There are plenty of people that own Mac laptops and Windows desktops and
> would love to have the chance to run Flex Builder on both without
having to
> resort to solutions like Parallels or Boot Camp.

not much flamin' good if the Mac is a PPC G4!

> At any rate, these guys at Adobe have been very helpful in getting
to the
> bottom of our issue.

can I ask if there is a resolution? it looks like I'm just about to
end up in this situation.

thanx