From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Doug McCune
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:53 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Object.addEventListener vs.. adding them
inline via MXML

Nope, I think the second parameter must be a function, trying to pass an
array of functions should fail.

Also, just a note: it's better practice to not use the string of the
event listener like "click" but rather the variable like
MouseEvent.CLICK. They really do the exact same thing in practice, but
it's possible that within MouseEvent the click event could be renamed in
a future release to something like "mouseClick" and then your code
wouldn't work.

Doug

Mike Anderson wrote:

        Hey Doug,

        Well, that's simple enough. Probably so simple, that I simply
        overlooked doing it that way.

        Real quick, would it be possible to also do it this way?

        Object.addEventListener( "click", [funct1, funct2, funct3] );

        I know I could just try it, but from a methodology point of
view, it
        would be nice to know if this was a valid way to do it.

        Thanks!

        Mike