Unless I missed it I didn't see any responses on this.  Can this not be
done or is it a bad question.  I am new to Flex. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jagos, Allan
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:41 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Form Field Focus

In Flex, when you have focus on a form field and then switch to another
web page and then come back you lose focus on that field.  HTML form
fields retain their focus but Flex apparently do not.  Is there some
code or property that will allow this?

Thanks,

  Allan M. Jagos

   Web Developer

   Robinson & Cole LLP
   280 Trumbull Street
   Hartford, CT  06103-3597
   Direct (860) 275-8335 | Fax (860) 275-8299
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | www.rc.com
<http://www.rc.com/>
   Contact Card <http://www.rc.com/documents/peopleVcard/AMJ.vcf>

 Boston  New London  Hartford  Stamford  White Plains  New York
Sarasota

This transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client communication or
may otherwise be privileged or confidential. If it is not clear that you
are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If
you suspect that you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone at 1-860-275-8200, or e-mail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.