Haha,

How can you even take this seriously?

This has 'infomercial' written all over it!

Peace, Mike

On 2/11/07, superstella_uk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Brendan Meutzner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I agree. If it was a serious offer, the author would have some themes
to show, or at least a website.

As it stands, I suspect its just a way to collect your email address
and then spam you. I wish people wouldnt forward these 'offers' on,
but there you go

> Is there a site with these themes? I'm not sure if this is serious or
> not... if you're pushing Flex themes, why not show us?
>
> Brendan
>

> On 2/10/07, Chad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Thought my friends and fam here on the list would be very
interested:

> > ---
> >
> > Would you like an eye-popping, application differentiating, super
fresh
> > theme for your
> > next RIA?
> >
> > Want an instant turn-key solution to give your app it's own unique
look
> > without needing to
> > spend a million bucks (and hours) hiring a savvy designer?
> >
> > Don't want to spend the next two weeks locked in your closet trying to
> > figure it out
> > yourself- just to come up with something half-assed?
> >
> > Let's be serious, you want to continue focusing on what you do best -
> > developing SWEET
> > RIAs'. Now, finally... you can!
> >
> > Win your FREE, beautifully designed, professional Flex Theme:
> >
> > We have some beautifully designed professional Flex themes that we've
> > spent weeks and
> > weeks developing. They are ready for instant use in your hot new
> > world-changing RIAs'.
> > We eat, drink, breath, and sleep shockingly beautiful UI design.
> >
> > HOW DO I WIN?
> >
> > Email me a quick note answering the following 10 questions:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <m3_515hp%40NOSPAMOLA.yahoo.com>
> >
> > WHATS THE PRIZE?
> >
> > One theme that you PERSONALLY can use however you see fit. That's
right,
> > you can even
> > use it in corporate ($$$) applications with unrestricted usage.
Anything

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.