________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pedro Pastor
        Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:21 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [flexcoders] On E4X Programming

        From a previous discussion, it seems like people coming from
XPath
        language (like me) meed a kind or re-training on the E4X way of
        dealing with XML traversing and query.

        Does anybody know a source of documentation for E4X with
examples and
        extended information about have E4X "interpreter" works. I've
been
        reading the "official" E4X reference documentation, but it seems
        that's not enough (at least for a XPath biased people like me).

        Regards.

        Pedro